• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm trying to get my garage cleaned up (finally). It's been packed pretty much floor to ceiling for the last 3 years. I've cleaned out some items, but there is a lot of stuff I'm not sure what to do with. I have a large stack of broken down cardboard boxes that I need to figure out where I can drop off for recycling, in addition to 2 broken toilets and a couple large containers of deck stain that didn't work out. I live on the southwest side of Indy, around 37 and 465. I'm looking for somewhere relatively close, if that's possible. Even better if it's free and/or cheap. If anyone knows where I can take this stuff, the information would be appreciated :yesway:

pilotof727s

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    New Palestine
    I'm trying to get my garage cleaned up (finally). It's been packed pretty much floor to ceiling for the last 3 years. I've cleaned out some items, but there is a lot of stuff I'm not sure what to do with. I have a large stack of broken down cardboard boxes that I need to figure out where I can drop off for recycling, in addition to 2 broken toilets and a couple large containers of deck stain that didn't work out. I live on the southwest side of Indy, around 37 and 465. I'm looking for somewhere relatively close, if that's possible. Even better if it's free and/or cheap. If anyone knows where I can take this stuff, the information would be appreciated :yesway:

I've always used South Side Landfill. It's off of Kentucky Ave. Should be pretty close to you.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    People are always looking for boxes, do you have a neighborhood website? They are great for posting free stuff in a relatively controlled environment (vs Craig's list).

Top Bottom