• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    She wouldn't win if she happened to look like Larry the Cable Guy and was wearing a mossy oak hat. We'll see what happens...

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Look at it this way:

If I'm carrying a gun at a Roller Rink and it falls out of the holster and goes off and someone is injured, I'm liable.

If I'm wearing a belt that breaks and falls on the floor and someone is injured, I'm liable.

Offer the Muslims a helmet and make it clear that if they don't wear it they are liable for any injuries caused by their head gear.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Look at it this way:

If I'm carrying a gun at a Roller Rink and it falls out of the holster and goes off and someone is injured, I'm liable.

If I'm wearing a belt that breaks and falls on the floor and someone is injured, I'm liable.

Offer the Muslims a helmet and make it clear that if they don't wear it they are liable for any injuries caused by their head gear.

How dare you cram common sense down our throats when we're trying to get rich by filing frivilous lawsuits.

We should sue Simon malls for not allowing us to carry guns on their property...or we could just not shop there.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    A muslim woman cries "Racist" and threatens to sue and guess what? She'll probably win.:xmad:

FoxNews.com - Connecticut Roller Rink Defends Policy on Headscarves After Muslim Woman Complains

Interesting,,,,I suppose that the "Legal Beagles" will claim protection under the 1st Amendment right of Religious Freedom. I'm not, in the least, bashing that, but lets say they sue and take it to SCOTUS, it may set precedent that will enable 2A challenges to strike down those stupid "NO FIREARMS" stickers or it will cement the fact that a private business has the right to set their own rules. Could be good, could be bad :popcorn:

Top Bottom