• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

A.B.W.A.G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Hello all, I was watching some Youtube videos and one of the guys im subscribed to gave a shoutout and reccomended this site. I figured id drop in and say hello, look around, ya know..the whole "Join a new forum full of people im probably never going to meet" gig.

Im a member of the forums at migunowners, nice place, although I usually just hang out around the "Non firearms topics" section. AKA the bull**** area. =]

Names Adam, I like guns, enjoy shooting and making things go boom. Ive owned a few, and shot many. I live in the Metro Detroit area. Im 18, a senior in HS, and am not at all ignorant to firearms, safety, and other things some, if not most, people my age dont know jack sh** about. I ship to Ft Benning Ga in late July for Infantry OSUT. Cant wait. Anywho, thats me in a single post made at almost 11 at night. If you wanna know more, feel free to ask.

Ima go take a look at the rest of the site now.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was watching some Youtube videos and one of the guys im subscribed to gave a shoutout and reccomended this site.

I bet you're referring to full-auto, aka Sturmgewehre, aka Military Arms Channel. :yesway:

Welcome to :ingo:.

We actually have many MI members here. Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute comes down to teach a few times a year.

A.B.W.A.G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    I bet you're referring to full-auto, aka Sturmgewehre, aka Military Arms Channel. :yesway:

Welcome to :ingo:.

We actually have many MI members here. Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute comes down to teach a few times a year.

That would be him. Great reviews, love his videos.

Thanks for the welcome. From what I see, this is the kinda place I like. Plenty of people with a good sense of humor. :laugh:

I sorta figured I wouldnt be the only MI guy (or gal) here. But its good to know. :P

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Greetings ...grew up in northern Michigan (no, further north that Mackinaw City ...and it ain't Canada :D). Lived a summer in Royal Oak, and eventually found my way to northern Indiana. This is a great place to learn about firearms, bacon, and a few other important things as well. Enjoy, and good to have you here! :ingo:

A.B.W.A.G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Wow, thanks for all the welcomes guys. I appreciate it and i think ill be sticking around for a bit. Seems....cozy. :yesway: :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom