• GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Hello Everyone!

This is to let people know that the Hoosier Hills Rifle & Pistol Club (HHRP) will be holding Monday Steel Valley shoots in 2015. (Woo-hoo!)

The Matches will be held on the second Monday of the month from May thru Sept. (5/11, 6/8, 7/13, 8/10, 9/14)

Incidentally, there will be a special Thursday Steel Valley on May 7th to help introduce our fun to others who weren't able to make it out to one of our Matches last year.

Times haven't changed from 2015, so 5pm setup / 530pm registration / 6pm Safety Mtg

There will be a few changes for 2015, so I wanted to post this early and get everyone juiced up for another Family Friendly Summer at Steel Valley!

I should also mention that if you have any questions about this Match or HHRP, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Thank you all for helping make this Match what it's become! Without all of your time & help this wouldn't survive!

Last edited:

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    One thing I forgot to mention...

NEW FOR 2015 - Chamber Flags are allowed on 22lr firearms, if you don't want to drop the firing pin on an empty chamber. You will still be required to bag, box, or holster the firearm after inserting the flag and closing the bolt / slide to lock the flag in place.

Top Bottom