• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trogski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    New Carlisle
    Been on here for a minute. I have been mostly doing reading. Know a couple of guys on here, one of them got me to make an account. He kept talking about INGO and everything he read. Bunch of information. I like to learn, the more info the better.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Welcome aboard! Are the fish biting up there yet? Hubby has tried out the new boat ramp once and said it's pretty nice.

Trogski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    New Carlisle
    I am not too much for the fishing but i do watch when they are out. I am going to give it a go this year, just picked up a pontoon boat. Haven't seen much action on the lake yet. However, a lot of out of stater's have been rolling through working on there summer cabins though...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am not too much for the fishing but i do watch when they are out. I am going to give it a go this year, just picked up a pontoon boat. Haven't seen much action on the lake yet. However, a lot of out of stater's have been rolling through working on there summer cabins though...

We fished there once a couple of years ago but had to put the boat in at the beach and it wasn't the best since we couldn't park the truck there. Seems like a pretty nice lake though!

Trogski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    New Carlisle
    We fished there once a couple of years ago but had to put the boat in at the beach and it wasn't the best since we couldn't park the truck there. Seems like a pretty nice lake though!

Sadly that is one of the problems. the beach aint big enough for everyone which limits how many people can be there. But about 90% of people around here have golf carts which allows for more people to be there. As long as people are not abusing it, plenty of swamps to park next to right next to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom