• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    For sale is a plug and play HID headlight conversion for 9006 sized lights.

I had these on the wife's 2003 PT cruiser for a couple years because the factory headlights SUCK! But these are AWESOME. Very bright and made a heck of difference in driving the car at night.

This replaces a 9006 size light, basically remove the 9006 bulb, put the HID bulb in, and plug the ballast box in between the factory plug and the new HID bulb.

Note: A 9006 bulb is a single function bulb typically used on the LOW beam light. It is NOT a dual beam bulb. This will typically be used in cars with individual low beam and high beam bulbs.

Also, this setup only includes 1 good bulb. The other bulb was broken during removal by my big dumb self. So you will need to get a new bulb, or preferably 2 bulbs since I can't remember exactly what temp (ie color) these bulbs were.

Lastly, this is NOT a super dooper high quality conversion kit that cost $500 new. IIRC I had around $100 in it new.

Price: [strike]$30[/strike] $25 shipped

Payment: money order or paypal + fees

HID.JPG

Last edited:

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    I'll have to wait til next Friday, but if you still have them then, I'll take em.

Also, are they just generic 9006 replacement HID bulbs or do I need to search for anything special?

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Intergra if you get this from clay i may have a replacement bulb for free for you assuming you're in indy and willing to come get it...I'll have to check.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom