• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    I am selling this rifle to raise funds for another project but i don't have to sell this rifle so PLEASE No trade or low ball offers. I guess that I know i'm going to get them anyway...LOL!!, My goal was to post on INGO to give other Indiana residents a chance at it. Sorry to come off so firm, the truth is I want this to go to another HK fan so it will be cared for. As far as values, this HK91 isn't like post ban production AR's. It's held it's value and will continue to appreciate even if no bans are put into law....we all know that somethings coming though.

This is also listed on Gunbroker and so if you PM that you'll take it, it may be too late if some chooses the BuyItNow option. If not, I will do everything that can to cancel the other auction.

SOLD $3,350

This is one of my HK's that I have been proud to own. It is in great shape, with very few dings. You will see scratches on the lips of the mag well and the brass ejection port. The jewels are my daughters, I used them to cover the SN because they were close buy when i took the pics.....No, they're not included in the package. HAHA What is included are the following mags and everything attached to the rifle such as: 1. bi-pod - worth $175 approx 2. carry handle - worth $50 approx 3. brass deflector - worth $40 approx 4. FA Bolt Carrier - worth +$150 1-30rd steel mag (selling for over $50ea when you can find them) 5-20rd steel mags 13-20rd like new aluminum mags(some are in packaging still) 5-20rd used aluminum mags **Please Note - Payment is due with in 2 days after I have accepted your offer
    I require to see a valid IN DL and Carry permit before I am willing to sell the rifle

photo-95.jpg

photo-94.jpg

photo-93.jpg

photo-91.jpg

photo-92.jpg

photo-90.jpg

photo-101.jpg

photo-100.jpg

photo-99.jpg

photo-98.jpg

photo-97.jpg

photo-96.jpg