• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huskymt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Nevada
    I’m considering buying a HK P30 in 9mm and was wondering if anyone out there owns one. I have had the chance to fondle one at my local Scheels, but I would really like to hear from people who actually own/owned one. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    YES!

I've had one for right at 3 years, very very happy with it, accurate, reliable, fits hand good, the only, and i would hesitate to call it "negative" is the sights, you have to charge them up with a flashlight, and they don't retain brightness that long, but is not worth the risk and disappointment of going to other sight systems.

P 30 is great!

HTH

NDgolfer13

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Avon
    I had the chance to handle one at premier arms today. I really thought it felt great. I just don't want to drop 900 on a gun right now.

huskymt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Nevada
    Thanks for your feed back and I agree about the sights on the P30. I would replace them with NS as soon as I could...

skeetman28

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    South Bend
    Have p30 40 and is great..feels right and shoots well...altho salty in price. I had to have one and traded 2 of my hk's for it...couldn't wait to try and sell them...had to have it...is that called gun fever...dont care ,have had that fever for years...lol

Top Bottom