• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Guys.....PLEASE!!! Stop leaving me in a perpetual state of confusion!! Um, what was that? Some yahoo in an old van with a car seat on the top, pitching some sort of explosive device? Or was that photo-shopped and the explosions added in after they thru the little missles? So, for the 2nd time in a week....(the other one is that sit-in protest" one, that I STILL don't understand what they're protesting about? :dunno:

I watched it, all the way thru, and now I'm REALLY confused. I do know that it's not really military, that much I'm certain about, but really What Is It?????
    Help? Please? :dunno:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Guys.....PLEASE!!! Stop leaving me in a perpetual state of confusion!! Um, what was that? Some yahoo in an old van with a car seat on the top, pitching some sort of explosive device? Or was that photo-shopped and the explosions added in after they thru the little missles? So, for the 2nd time in a week....(the other one is that sit-in protest" one, that I STILL don't understand what they're protesting about? :dunno:

I watched it, all the way thru, and now I'm REALLY confused. I do know that it's not really military, that much I'm certain about, but really What Is It?????
    Help? Please? :dunno:

I think it's a couple of Air Force guys having themselves some fun. :D

The manual bomb release at 3:25 was hilarious. Good stuff!

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    And don't worry, I'm very confusable (new word :)) at the moment....:D But at least I've not ended up in the wrong room in the middle of the night...if that happens, send the two guys in the white coats to come get me.....:): I'll be totally lost at that point! :n00b:

Top Bottom