• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2019
    Roanoke
    Hey folks, looking for advice on tracking down some decent holster options that may be able to accommodate my pistol. I tried the search option on here but came up with no luck. I'm running a Gen 4 Glock 34 with a Leupold Deltapoint Pro and Dawson Precision co-witness suppressor height sights. The issue I'm encountering, which is why I call this pistol a unicorn, is the height of the front sight. It exceeds the height limit of every maker I've looked at so far. Front Sight: .505 Tall x .100 Wide. Eventually I'm planning to add a Surefire X300-U(A). I suspect I'll have to go with Kydex but I thought I'd ask here first for the best suggestions before I email different holster websites. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2019
    Roanoke
    I emailed Safariland with my specifications two days ago but have yet to hear back from them. I’m waiting to hear their response before I contact the others suggested above. Hopefully it will because their holsters are excellent.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    I run Henry Holsters in Bloomington, and we also make all the PHLster products. None our standard AIWB or light-bearing AIWB rigs will work with sights that tall, but the PHLster Floodlight should work. You would need to add that X300 to use the holster, but there's quite a bit of sight clearance to work with.

volksjager

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    G-code holsters will clear suppressor sights and optics. You can also order for a weapon light combo.

dleak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    floyd county
    i don’t know how to do a “link” , but contact stephen @ PTOTEQ GEAR .... he is on ingo , he’ll make you anything ya want .... handmade , unmatched quality !!!

Top Bottom