• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    I've got a Taurus 66 with a 6" barrel that needs a holster. I have done a little searching around but haven't come up with much.

I am open minded when it comes to leather vs. nylon or what have you. I want a belt holster rather than a shoulder rig.

Taurus calls this a medium frame revolver. Is there a Smith and Wesson or other that is the same size/shape as my revolver? Does anyone here have a 6" Model 66 and a holster they can recommend? I don't really want to spend more than 50 bucks as this pistol is used mostly for shooting pins and doesn't see much use other than that.

Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    in case anyone was wondering...

i found what i was looking for at bass pro over in cincy. they had two options for medium/large frame 6" revolvers. one was a blackhawk and the other was redhead brand. they both fit the bill and were both priced under $20. i went with the redhead as it had a sort of fleece type lining which i liked better than the stiffer nylon lining of the blackhawk. all i needed to do was find a store with a larger selection of 'generic' holsters. searching for the taurus specifically online was a bear and didn't yeild many results. plus one for bass pro on this one. :yesway:

Top Bottom