• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Cool homemade pistols of Guizhou province (southwest, north of Vietnam a bit, think backwoods) People's Republic of China.

Homemade semi-automatic pistols illegally produced in China - The Firearm Blog

This is my favorite quote, from a society that monitors every detail of a person's life, people are still making guns. How wonderful.

“I can’t rule out the possibility that people (with the know-how) are migrating elsewhere (to make and sell guns),” he said. “Technical leakage is beyond our control.”

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Well somebody has to make guns for the resistance against communism. Too bad they all look like Jennings and Cobras.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I find this amazing. For home-built goods, the fit-and-finish of some of those looked (almost) production quality. Look at the magazines...some of them look like production pieces.

Where do they get the ammo?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" -author unknown
    "Where there's a will there's a way" -author unknown
    "If you don't have what you need, use what you have" -my dad

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I find this amazing. For home-built goods, the fit-and-finish of some of those looked (almost) production quality. Look at the magazines...some of them look like production pieces.

Where do they get the ammo?

Most of them look better than a Hi-Point. :D

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    They probably have quite a lot of training/experience already.
    I figured they'd have to be taught how to use CNC machines and the like, but they may already work with them for all I know. I'd imagine most of these guys have some other job besides just making guns and it probably is in a machine shop of some sort.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Cool homemade pistols of Guizhou province (southwest, north of Vietnam a bit, think backwoods) People's Republic of China.

Homemade semi-automatic pistols illegally produced in China - The Firearm Blog

This is my favorite quote, from a society that monitors every detail of a person's life, people are still making guns. How wonderful.

“I can’t rule out the possibility that people (with the know-how) are migrating elsewhere (to make and sell guns),” he said. “Technical leakage is beyond our control.”

That's neat. And to think I burned my damn grilled cheese tonight.

Top Bottom