• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Up for sale is a Honda F4i on a rebuilt title. The bike is obviously an early year with the split seat design. When I purchased the bike it had obviously been in a minor accident. I put used fairings, guages, fairing stay, headlight, Rear seat, and other minor parts on the bike. The bike was built for use as a stunt bike but ended up a commuter. I have rode this bike on several long trips, and wouldn't hesitate to leave tomorrow to ride anywhere. Newer chain, newer sprockets (-1 front, +3 rear), 70% Pilot Road tires, Sick Innovations stunt cage, EZ pull clutch lever (Awesome!!), newer clutch cable, APE manual cam chain tensioner, GPR steering stabilizer. Included with this bike are front and rear stands, spare black rear fairing, spare nearly new rear tire, a shorty D&D carbon exhaust , and a box of misc parts/hardware. The bike is not in perfect condition, the front wiring harnesses had to be lengthened, however everything is functional/ reliable. There may be smaller pieces of trim and stuff missing, however nothing that affects it being rideable. This bike is perfect for anyone looking for a great reliable bike with great mpg, a project, or someone looking for a stunt bike! Looking to get $2500 it, will not ship, local pickup only!
    DSC02184.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02183-1.jpg

Sorry its a bit dirty in the picture, it was freezing the day I took these. If additional pictures are wanted please ask!

Top Bottom