• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    My wife and I went to Jacksonville Florida over the weekend so she could run in her first marathon. She had worked hard for the past 4 months to get ready. We get to Jacksonville to find out that hotels. com never reserved our room. We had paid for it, but they never made the reservation with the hotel. The bad part was that there were only a handful of hotels that were on the marathon shuttle route and they were all booked except for a Days Inn. She was on the phone for over 2 hours and spoke to 9 different people. Had asked to talked to a supervison but was denied. We made our own reservation with the Days Inn and ended up staying there. Then it was time to talk about a refund from hotels. com. They want to issue a hotels. com credit. I will never...ever do any business with those people. The issue is still open and we will deal with it tonight. Good news is, she started and finished her first marathon. 26.2 miles.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    First, congratulations on the marathon!

Second, can you ask them to put you up in a five star hotel in place of the two star that you originally had? Grease the wheels a bit, you know...

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I will take notice and delete that app from my phone.

Thanks

Sorry for the problem, I hope that it didnt effect your wifes performance.

Top Bottom