• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    On November 21, 2010, a man was allowed to proceed through an airport security checkpoint upon re-entering the country from Europe without subjecting himself to radiation of questionable health nor to forcible sexual assault at the hands of the TSA. He wrote this post explaining just how he did it.

Linky -> You Don't Need to See His Identification - NO BLASTERS!

I think this was handled in just about the most perfect way it could have been handled. He remained composed and non-abusive, but firm. And in the end, it turned out pretty much how I would have hoped.

Last edited:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    In the end, it took 2.5 hours, but I proved that it is possible.

I wish I had that much time on the homecoming end of my flight... I"ve got about an hour 45 to get on a train to my girlfriend's. I might try and see if I can swing that method in an hour... then again, does O'hare have that bullcrap?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WOW what a great find! So it is POSSIBLE which means somewhere in the "TSA policy" something is not quite right (legal-wise) and they know it yet the masses are so willing to do what they (TSA) say. :faint:

What I did find odd is that he was being "screened" POST-FLIGHT. Meaning he already got on the airplane, it had landed and was now coming into the country and they wanted to "screen" him again? What for? A real terrorist would have done his deed on the plan already! Or if it's the type of terrorist that is carrying a "bio" type of weapon (inside him) screening is not going to do any good either.

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

UPCOMING EVENTS
    Every Wed: Lunch, Cigars, and Guns @ Pine Island Pit Stop Cigar Lounge
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ne_island_pit_stop_cigar_lounge_part_2_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    2 Day Courses
    Sand Burr Gun Ranch: Calendar
    11-12 DEC 2010 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    19-20 MAR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    02-03 APR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN

Keep this post for uncoming info & updates
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/appleseed/107083-new_ranges_coming_to_eventbright.html

NEED YOUR HELP
    List of ranges in NWI; Is your range here?:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Pro-Gun & Anti-Gun Stores in NWI:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...un_and_anti-gun_stores_northwest_indiana.html

OTHER INFO
    A Guide to Protecting Your Rights: What to do when LEO stop you and your are carrying.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...what_to_do_when_leo_stops_you.html#post915009

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    As far as I know, me and the roughtly 400 other passengers coming back into the U.S. from Birmingham, England on Nov, 12th didn't have to go through any post flight screening either.

We filled out our forms, and then went to the Custom's line at Newark-liberty, where we had our passports stamped for re-entry.

Now, on the way out, that's another story.

I flew from INDY to Newark, and then Newark to Glasgow, Scotland. By far the tightest security was at INDY. I got my picture taken in the "naked" scanner, and then proceded on my way. Not so much as about a 1 minute ordeal. I asked the TSA lady if this was the scanner people were so upset about. To which she answered: "What does the TSA do that people don't get upset about."

Leaving the UK was quicker and easier than leaving the US. Heck, I didn't even have all of my carry-on liquids like after shave, toothpaste, etc. in the plastic bag like I was supposed to. The guy said "that's ok, I'll just take your shaving kit over here and check it real quick, and we'll have you on your way."

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    thats great! i will do everything i can to cause a dely the next time i fly. they arent touching me nor are they scanning me.

I really want to, as well, but since I'll be flying to meet my girlfriend, I can't really afford to miss any flights or have great delays. Hmm... what if I go to the airport super duper early? I really want to state that I will not be going through the radiation machine and that there is no way they are sexually assaulting me, but I'm pretty sure they'll simply tell me that means I can't fly.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why the heck do they mess with passengers post-flight?

Becuase they can and people don't question it and to "drill it into" people that going thru the machine is "normal". How do you get better at something? You do it over and over and over.

How can TSA ensure that this is the new "normal"? They get you to do it over and over. First PRE-FLIGHT and now POST-FLIGHT as well. You will do it without question.

A few years from now they will have you doing it while you drive from one state to the next, etc.. baby steps everyone, baby steps.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    If you are too smelly or fat they loose interest in feeling you up.

Now 'abused' TSA staff vent their anger at security patdown searches | Mail Online

I've got soap that smells exactly like dirt, LOL. In fact the wive said it smelled like an open grave when I leaving to got hunting.

Might want to take something to entertain the children on the trip. I suggest every one carry Pla-dough in their pants. ROTFL, mix all the colors together for a few nice brown ones. LOL May be learn to fart on demand.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    As far as I know, me and the roughtly 400 other passengers coming back into the U.S. from Birmingham, England on Nov, 12th didn't have to go through any post flight screening either.

We filled out our forms, and then went to the Custom's line at Newark-liberty, where we had our passports stamped for re-entry.

Now, on the way out, that's another story.

I flew from INDY to Newark, and then Newark to Glasgow, Scotland. By far the tightest security was at INDY. I got my picture taken in the "naked" scanner, and then proceded on my way. Not so much as about a 1 minute ordeal. I asked the TSA lady if this was the scanner people were so upset about. To which she answered: "What does the TSA do that people don't get upset about."

Leaving the UK was quicker and easier than leaving the US. Heck, I didn't even have all of my carry-on liquids like after shave, toothpaste, etc. in the plastic bag like I was supposed to. The guy said "that's ok, I'll just take your shaving kit over here and check it real quick, and we'll have you on your way."

It's all about control. As you can see by jbl's post, even in a nation thats had far more attacks, has a far higher muslim population, and far more radical muslims they don't molest their citizens. THIS IS THE UK!! They are one of the biggest "big brother" nations out there, and they don't subject their citizens to molestation.

Top Bottom