How about a "Crime & Terrorism" Discussion Forum?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    How about a Crime & Terrorism Discussion Forum?

It seems relevant, interesting, and something a lot of us would like to discuss.

It would also de-clutter other forums that loosely relate to these subjects.

:cool:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It won't fly IMO. I wouldn't mind it a bit, though.

QFT.

Sensitive types will be unable to resist the urge to click.
    63009044.yz2L3lFQ.wambulance.gif

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's a GREAT idea. :thumbsup: I'd support it. It would certainly unclutter the politics section and episodes like haldir getting banned wouldn't happen.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's called an RSS feed.

:): I was just floating an idea. I would really hate to see more topics and types of news articles be banned because of a few thin skinned ninnies. It's bad enough the simple mention of the "R" word is enough to be banned. :dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm on board for that idea. Hey, OP, can you add a poll to the thread? Or can you only do that when you create it? Probably would be easier to gauge public opinion.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    It's bad enough the simple mention of the "R" word is enough to be banned. :dunno:

[threadjack]
    Assuming you mean "revolution" ... your hyperbole is not appreciated. A "simple mention" of it once will get you a reminder (gentle or not-so-gentle depending on whether or not you should know better) that -armed- revolution is absolutely not permitted here. Ignoring the warnings (whether via PM or a general, public post) and repeatedly calling for arms against the government WILL get you banned, temporary or permanent depending on several circumstances.

The fact that you imply we are that draconian here really disappoints me, Ryan.
    [/threadjack]

Back on topic, as shooter521 said, we ARE discussing this (have been for several months now [read: since before Thanksgiving]) and are just waiting on final approval from The Boss to implement our Evil Plans.

Thank you for your continued patience.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    [threadjack]
    Assuming you mean "revolution" ... your hyperbole is not appreciated. A "simple mention" of it once will get you a reminder (gentle or not-so-gentle depending on whether or not you should know better) that -armed- revolution is absolutely not permitted here. Ignoring the warnings (whether via PM or a general, public post) and repeatedly calling for arms against the government WILL get you banned, temporary or permanent depending on several circumstances.

The fact that you imply we are that draconian here really disappoints me, Ryan.
    [/threadjack]

Back on topic, as shooter521 said, we ARE discussing this (have been for several months now [read: since before Thanksgiving]) and are just waiting on final approval from The Boss to implement our Evil Plans.

Thank you for your continued patience.

I'm just saying that even mentioning it in passing and not implying doing such gets you in trouble. Not all of you are that draconian, but there are a couple who are.

I have mad respect for mods like you who have sense enough to distinguish between calling for revolution and general mention of it. I just find it kinda bad that topics like that cannot be discussed without calling for others to do such. That's what I'm saying.

I also don't want to see other topics, like politics, op-eds, or stories about the neighbor cat jumping off a two story roof (Don't ask, I don't know where that came from. :): ) become a censored subject.

I am disappointed in the fact of how a certain situation was handled and reasons given, but this is obviously not the place for that discussion. Guess we gotta wait on the boss man for the madness to stop... :laugh:

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Originally Posted by Pami
    Sounds like much ado about nothing. Again, why is a change necessary? How will it profit this community?

Top Bottom