• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Bill Maher demonstrates how democrats really feel in THIS video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUPeGaj30Sw]YouTube - Bill Maher: Electorate "Too Stupid" Like A "Dog"[/ame]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's how Bill Maher feels and he uses his rhetoric to grow ratings. It's impossible to say that's how Democrats feel. Those who have no real opinion will take what he says and run with it. It's no different than Rush Limbaugh and all the other political entertainers.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    That's how Bill Maher feels and he uses his rhetoric to grow ratings. It's impossible to say that's how Democrats feel. Those who have no real opinion will take what he says and run with it. It's no different than Rush Limbaugh and all the other political entertainers.

I agree with you Que... I was just trying to find a title for the thread, and then ran with it. Maybe I should have said "Liberals"

I do think that the current administration feels this way though, about the DRAG the rest of the country along with what they want no matter how the electorate feels.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Bill Maher is a putz. I put him in the same sleaze category as Chris Matthews.

They are the same, regardless of which party they pimp. I would bet they can all sit down together and drink $100 shots and smoke $200 cigars, while laughing at all the stuff they make people do. Such as register as write-in candidates; vote for the other party to cause disruptions; etc.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I probably shouldn't be getting angry about this... but I do believe the blood pressure jumped a few notches.

I guess it's perfectly fine to have you own opinion and to truly believe it, but there are so many other tactful ways you can express it.

ahhh.. who am I kidding... I'm really just angry because he insulted hillbillies. I was born in the boondox and I'm proud of that damn it!

Top Bottom