• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I really want to talk to someone at glock. I want to know what quantity of orders they would need to put several pistols into production. I don't want anything too special. I just want to buy a glock 35 gen 4 and a glock 20 gen 4. My requests are simple, serialize a threaded 9mm conversion barrel along with a standard 35 length .357 sig barrel, include correct recoil spring assemblies and 3 mags for each caliber. I also want the gen 4 glock 20 to come in a 34/35 length slide, with the option of a 6 inch barrel (for hunting wear appropriate) I dont think these are ridiculous requests, and I'd be willing to do the leg work to gauge whether or not I'm an odd duck or if these are viable product variations.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I really want to talk to someone at glock. I want to know what quantity of orders they would need to put several pistols into production. I don't want anything too special. I just want to buy a glock 35 gen 4 and a glock 20 gen 4. My requests are simple, serialize a threaded 9mm conversion barrel along with a standard 35 length .357 sig barrel, include correct recoil spring assemblies and 3 mags for each caliber. I also want the gen 4 glock 20 to come in a 34/35 length slide, with the option of a 6 inch barrel (for hunting wear appropriate) I dont think these are ridiculous requests, and I'd be willing to do the leg work to gauge whether or not I'm an odd duck or if these are viable product variations.

Since they typically run guns in large batches and they are made overseas, this might be a tough one to make happen, good luck though.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Since they typically run guns in large batches and they are made overseas, this might be a tough one to make happen, good luck though.

I am aware of economies of scale, I am not sure what their batch sizes are though. I want to know how many people would I have to find that would want those options for glock to make that a standard production variant. Say I found 1500 people willing to prepay for those kits, etc.

I also want to ask who made the call on the heel shape of the subcompacts, just awful.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    The Gunny, he'll be at their booth at shot show.. You should probably tell him that to his face.

Gladly. He's silly anyhow putting his name behind sog knives :rolleyes:

My whole inspiration is the fact that my favorite guns to shoot are their 34/35 series. And i'd like some options in caliber without buying three pistols, or effng with aftermarket drop in barrels, as I'd carry a glock 35 in .357 sig. The fact that they do sprint runs gives me hope, who rembers those blued slided guns with the jeweled barrel and gold "G"

Top Bottom