How do we all feel about Griffin Armament ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I only have one can right now and that is the Warlock 2 by SilencerCo. I have a Rev9 and a Recce7 in lockdown waiting by by Griffin. I am getting another 22 can (Sparrow) also SilencerCo. I am thinking about getting the Recce5 Mod3 for a 2nd ar can. I would be putting one of those on my 16in ar and the other on a 10in. I only ask because I have never used one of there cans before. I watched a video on Military Arms Channel and it seemed to preform well but does anyone own or used their cans before?

Last edited:

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Cant say I'm feeling to reassured after 125 people have read this and no one has said anything about Griffin Armament :dunno:

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I know Tim from MAC really likes Griffin. Then again, he really pushed Huntertown suppressors and their Dolos system. I really used to like his channel but over the past year, I've found myself watching MAC less and less.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I know Tim from MAC really likes Griffin. Then again, he really pushed Huntertown suppressors and their Dolos system. I really used to like his channel but over the past year, I've found myself watching MAC less and less.

That's a fair point. I did buy my Huntertowns initially after seeing his reviews. I don't think I would do that again if I had the chance to do it over.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Yeah I know Tim as well, in fact I have been buying all my stuff at his shop. He turned me on the Recce 7 and does seem to like them as a whole. I called his shop the other day and spoke with Dave and asked him to get me the new Recce 5 mod 3 too. So I hope Tim is right and they have a great product. It would be nice to buy one and see how I liked it without having to wait months..... penally for playing with the cool kids, I guess.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    SilencerShop has pretty good videos up for a number of Griffin suppressors. I myself would have gotten a Recce 7 Mod 3 if there was a direct thread option, as I have no desire to spend $75-$130 per rifle for TOMB-style brakes (which holds true for SilencerCo, TBAC, SAS, and many other makes).

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a Spartan 3, looks like a great value in a small/light/inexpensive direct thread 5.56 can.

Top Bottom