• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Option A: We keep electing the same good ole boys, they keep spending us into oblivion, the system collapses, and we're in a depression that will make the one in 1930 look like a pothole.

Option B: We elect responsible individuals who actively pursue conservative fiscal policies and work to cut welfare and wasteful government spending. Commies and welfare recipients revolt, sending the country into turmoil.

To me, it feels like we're screwed either way. The backlash from the average welfare recipient probably won't be a big deal, but is anyone with me in the thinking that liberals won't stand by and watch their utopia be taken away peacefully? I feel like we're kinda screwed at this point either way. BTW, these scenarios are not taking into account possible terrorist attacks, and the issue with the Mexican border, as well as how illegals and the drug cartels might react if we start shipping them back to where they came from. Am I alone here? :dunno:

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Nope you aren't alone, just vocal.I don't think we are that close to riots in the streets but this election might cause some if the democrats get caught cheating at the polls .

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I suspect riots are more possible if the Dems can convince enough of their drones that the elections were "stolen". Our side is much more likely to take up legal measures to protest cheating.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Option A: We keep electing the same good ole boys, they keep spending us into oblivion, the system collapses, and we're in a depression that will make the one in 1930 look like a pothole.

Option B: We elect responsible individuals who actively pursue conservative fiscal policies and work to cut welfare and wasteful government spending. Commies and welfare recipients revolt, sending the country into turmoil.

Option B please. That sounds just fine to me.

Turmoil is like a fire, it is destructive and creative at the same time. It removes what was to make room for whats new. I put in a second Vote for option B. Our country was born of turmoil, we might as well be born again or go out the same way: Fighting. Either is fine with me.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't buy into any of the apocalyptic scenarios. You will just see a gradual slide in the standard of living. The US will eventually look like Mexico does today.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I have to choose option C: None of the Above.

Option B isn't a good option, since it leave too much "non-wasteful" spending in their grasp. They get to determine what's non-wasteful and all too often that's darned near everything. Welfare's not going to be reformed again in our lifetimes and the last time that happened it was a dem that took it on and did it, not a rep. They all love their entitlements and like giving our money away to their privileged classes. The reps want tax cuts. That sounds fine, until you realise that they won't balance those with spending cuts. Nope. Neither party has the courage to do the right thing and neither do the voters.

Top Bottom