• Tip %

• Total voters

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    One thing I will not excuse a server for is not keeping my drink refilled. I use to leave no tip when this occurred,but in these tough times ,I have softened and usually just leave $1. Most servers I know deserve every cent they make in tips.

IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I voted 15 but service is key. I would say usually it is more than that but I have been known to screw a bad waitress also. If they don't want to be in the service industry and work for tips, then they should find a new job.

kevincullman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Kosciusko county
    I like to see how my service is first!

I like to tip well for good service. but it's not going to be good if I fun out of a drink while I dine out. 17% is fear but if it's great I'll raise it to 25%.my :twocents:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I start at 15 and go up or down depending on service. Last time I ate at Fridays I went up from 15. The previous couple of times at different restaurants I went down. If I have to ask for something more than once and its not busy, no tip. What I hate more than anything is the waiter / waitress standing around talking and not doing their job.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    ^ This. The math is easy on 20% and 25 %. ( I have tipped 30% if female server/ bartender's cup size is D or greater) We eat regularly at a little steak house close by, and the chef always gets our steaks perfect. The wife always goes up to the kitchen window and gives him $10 on the way out the door.

Top Bottom