Howdy Y'all, Perfect target shooting weather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zexrain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2023
    FORT WAYNE.
    I'm hoping to get out this weekend shoot the 30-30. I'm gonna take the 20 gauge HR I have never shot it yet. Got it from my sister for building her son's pc. Fun fact I took my first deer with something very similar I was sixteen had just got my hunters Ed threw a natural resources class. It was down pouring like extremely. I was in a rain suit doe came trotting along I lifted up the single shot 20 Guage lined up the little bead and got her!

Rushville 108

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Gosport,Indiana
    I missed m very first deer when I was a young'n! Had me a Moel 97 Winchester .12 ga. Riot shotgun. When the deer came up the hill towards me, I shot over her. I jacked another round into the chamber, minus all the skin on my hand, between my thumb and index finger on my right hand. Deer was out of sight by the time I was ready to fire again. It was the very first time and the last time I EVER FORGOT that the slide came back over the shooters hand to cock the hammer on the shotgun, when chambering another round. Lesson well learned.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Absolutely. Haven and I took Monday off and spent the day at Proteq. Couldnt have asked for a better day.

Im thinking this could be a new 9/11 tradition.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Absolutely. Haven and I took Monday off and spent the day at Proteq. Couldnt have asked for a better day.

Im thinking this could be a new 9/11 tradition.
    I like that idea! was it crowded?
    Sounds like a potential INGO
    Unofficial day off work / range day.

My plan was to go shoot Monday afternoon, but my range is closed on Mondays.

I try to shoot on 9/11, each year. I was disappointed I did not get to this year.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I like that idea! was it crowded?
    Sounds like a potential INGO
    Unofficial day off work / range day.

My plan was to go shoot Monday afternoon, but my range is closed on Mondays.

I try to shoot on 9/11, each year. I was disappointed I did not get to this year.
    No. In typical form, a gent was leaving as we pulled in, and as we were packing up another couple showed up. That is usually what happens. I've never been in the south valley with more than 1 shooter/group.

Scratch that. I did show up to chrono new reloads once while ILEA qualifications were going in the pistol bays. I just moseyed over and setup my chrono in one of the steel bays and did my thing.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    .35 rem Contender and Savage MkII TR .22lr at 100 and maybe some Ruger #1 .22 250 at 200.....this Friday or Sat.

Late season chucks look like grizzly bears, just sayin.

Rushville 108

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Gosport,Indiana
    Well, when I was a few years younger, there wasn't a day go by that I didn't have a firearm or two, out target shooting or hunting critters. Now that I'm 77 years old, I don't shoot as much as I once did. CW

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom