WTS/WTT: HP Mini Netbook w/ DVD drive + extras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    SOLD.

For sale/trade is an AS-NEW HP Mini 110 netbook with Windows 7, external HP DVD/CD ROM drive, wireless mouse and MS Office 2007 installed. I purchased this netbook in July to use while traveling. It has been turned on and used only a handful of times. I recieved an iPad for Christmas and no longer need this for travel. There are no wear marks, cracks, scuffs or defects of any kind on any of the items... they are literally in new condition. Battery is strong and like new - holds full charge. I believe the internal memory is 132gig - but please do your own research on this model.
    Paid $300 for the netbook + $75 for the HP external DVD/CD. I already owned MS Office and the mouse but these items definately add value. An external DVD/CD drive is the only way to get additional software onto your netbook as they do not come with drives installed. I can either leave the MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher) on the netbook or remove it - your choice. I do not have any of the original packaging as I was not intending to sell.

REDUCED TO $235.

I am in Columbus. Please PM with any questions.

DSC_1380.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom