• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INLIKEFLYNN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Speedway
    Has anyone else ever owned one of these. I bought mine brand new in 1998 from good ol' Don's guns. From the research I've done these were the original XD's before springfield bought the import rights. I have never seen another except mine, and most "gun people" I ask about this have never heard of it. Unfortunatly I sold mine in 02.[removed-esrice] If anyone has more info please respond, this was the best gun I've owned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    HS2000's were $400 NIB (not from the crooks anyway). They are identical to the standard XD model.

All Springfield did was buy the rights to distribute it under their name, slap some new markings on it and jack up the price.

I still think they are the cats meow however.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    I saw an HS2000 at Pop's Guns last week. Not that I would buy a gun there. I was just using their range. I think they wanted $400 + for it, but I just glanced at it.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I have a old handguns magazine(complete book of autopistols 2001) that has the HS 2000 noted as one of the new offerings seen at the shot show in 2001,imported by Intrac Arms International (HS America) manufactured in Croatia. Really didnt take off big until Springfield Armory put its name on it & redubbed it the XD series

Top Bottom