• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    By written letter on different occasions... DICK has let me know that he was sorry we disagreed on the illegal immigration issue, Sotomayer's qualifications and OUR gun rights as US citizens. I have been actively anti-Lugar for a few years now by asking friends, family and acquaintances not to support that RINO. He's the sort of trash in Washington that is causing the problem's we, as Americans, are suffering of late.

LUGAR MUST GO!!!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    He's changed, he's become a died in the wool moderate who stands for nothing and compromises on everything. In fact as I've watched his career he's grown more liberal and is more than willing to disregard those policies and core beliefs that define the party he mistakenly and deceptively claims to represent.

Changed? When I first came to Indiana in 1989, he had an American Conservative Union rating of 20%. He voted for the Brady Bill and the Assault Weapons Ban and Dan Coats say he convinced him to vote that way too. When did he change? He's been voting against us for over 20 years, 2 decades, a score of years. He's always been no-good, it just took some longer to figure it out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ha! I know for a fact I've done more. :ar15:

I suspect that many of us have done more FOR the State of Indiana than DICK Lugar. DICK has done a lot TO the state and TO the citizens of the state to further the slide toward making us SUBJECTS. He's not worked FOR us, but rather has worked against us with his votes.

His votes align him more with the Democrats than with anyone who favors LIBERTY, FREEDOM or PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. He's voted against all of those.

Top Bottom