• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Warzone Weapons Assault City Streets | NBC Chicago

Here we go again folks, the media and ATF telling lies.

Here's a "news" story about how easily a gang member bought an AK-47 in Indiana and gunned down a little girl in Chicago. The story demonstrates a full-auto rifle being shot by both the ATF and the reporter. She shows how uncontrollable the rifle is on full-auto by shooting 90 rounds.

The only problem is, the gun used in the crime was a semi-auto. They keep parroting these lies about machineguns and the average Joe thinks anyone can buy one.

I'm so sick of these people, and lookie... the government (ATF) is right in the middle helping to sell the lie.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    That was as much a ATF propaganda video as it was a very poorly researched news video. Note the comments by the ATF agent at the range. Why would he let her shoot an AK from the hip? Why would he not tell the truth about full auto and allow the ATF to be associated with such faulty information?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    The story is about a year old. But you're right about the same lies being perpetuated. I would think the ATF would least show that reporter that the AK is a SHOULDER FIRED weapon. And seriously the AK hit somebody from a "block away?"

Let's look at some of the lies

-Semi-auto represented as full auto (I wish I could buy a new full auto AK at an Indiana gun store)
    -Super powerful cartridge (they'd sh-t themselves with a 7.62x51 or bigger)
    -Body armor penetration (as we know, any rifle cartridge will do this)
    -Long range killing machine

Am I missing anything?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Didn't you know that here in Indiana you can walk into any firearm store and in minutes walk out with the fully automatic weapon of your choice?

Full auto AKs for $200 or less just like they cost in the middle east!

Full auto M16s just like our military gets for around $1200 brand new?

Full auto FNH P90s that any police force can get for about $1500?

Full auto FNH F2000 for about $1700?

Full auto "TommyGuns" for under $1500?

Yep, according to the news media and all the officials in Chicago, Indiana is the home of the inexpensive, easy to get fully automatic weapon of your choice.

If it was only so, because according to the constitution, it should be!

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If it was only so, because according to the constitution, it should be!
    Absolutely. Buying a NFA item should be no more difficult than buying a handgun. In this day and age of instant background checks, why can't you walk into a dealer, pay your $200 BS tax, do a NICS check, sign your name and walk out with your item? Why do they continue the nonsensical bureaucracy of having us fill out the same paperwork over and over, submit it again (with pictures and finger prints) over and over, wait for 4 months... over and over... when it's all nothing more than a huge waste of time and money?

They have my finger prints, they don't change. They have record of previous background checks. They know where I live. Why do they waste my time and tax payer money?

But the NFA should be repealed... taxing a Constitutional right should be illegal. It smacks of Jim Crow laws.

Top Bottom