I didn't see any place else to post this.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm shocked he only got 2 years. 7 machine guns and 27 MCDs? Had a good lawyer or dimed out some serious baddies. Probably both.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Any chance the light 2yr sentence is related to names the perp may have been willing to drop? Already an asset but ran afoul of his boundries, slap his wrists, pretend he was never an asset? The sentence is so remarkably light it would seem as if there were more to it.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I suspect a lot of information was given up for the reduced sentence. There was a whole lot of stupid on display here.
    I would not want to be him when his customers figure out that he is the reason they got busted.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    said Zachary A. Myers, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana. “The serious federal prison sentence imposed here demonstrates that our office is committed to making our communities safer

Bla bla bla

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Any chance the light 2yr sentence is related to names the perp may have been willing to drop? Already an asset but ran afoul of his boundries, slap his wrists, pretend he was never an asset? The sentence is so remarkably light it would seem as if there were more to it.
    A vendor caught a guy stealing a rifle at the Muncie gun show in August of 2016. We followed him to his truck. He denied stealing it but gave us permission to look in his truck where we found the rifle he denied stealing (along with drugs and paraphernalia). He also had another gun (that had been stolen from another show) that he was trying to sell. I literally stood there watching him for about an hour waiting on law enforcement to show up (I later learned that hey have an office on the fairgrounds). I'm pretty sure he was really high the whole time. We took his ID and instructed him to sit on the ground. They show up, he admits EVERYTHING to the officer. They take him into custody. He gets out THE NEXT DAY because he was an "asset".

MuncieThief.jpg

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    A vendor caught a guy stealing a rifle at the Muncie gun show in August of 2016. We followed him to his truck. He denied stealing it but gave us permission to look in his truck where we found the rifle he denied stealing (along with drugs and paraphernalia). He also had another gun (that had been stolen from another show) that he was trying to sell. I literally stood there watching him for about an hour waiting on law enforcement to show up (I later learned that hey have an office on the fairgrounds). I'm pretty sure he was really high the whole time. We took his ID and instructed him to sit on the ground. They show up, he admits EVERYTHING to the officer. They take him into custody. He gets out THE NEXT DAY because he was an "asset".

View attachment 323845
    Daily reminder that the government pays taxpayer money to criminals and looks the other way on them victimizing people in exchange for their service as rats, including in entrapment schemes against political enemies.

Top Bottom