• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Maybe your wife bought them for you for Christmas or a birthday present but you made her mad and she left them up there.

So what were they?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a suggestion. Ask your wife if she remembers them. When she says "Of course not" it might just jog your memory in to remembering how you snuck in the hose after returning home fro the 1500 and hid them in the attic. :laugh:

On a side note. I'd be willing to help with some wiring for a finders fee. ;)
    NO wife. I don't have to answer to anyone or hide anything from anyone so that wasn't it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's never happened with a gun, but I've been cleaning my workshop for the move and I've discovered a few tools I didn't know I had, some still in the boxes, and some that I even went out an bought later. Among my finds were a nice doweling jig, a rather huge pipe cutter, a pop rivet gun NIB, several screwdrivers, count them- 2 metric allen head socket sets (besides the one I knew I had), an extra set of metric deep well sockets, a steering wheel and harmonic balancer puller set, a nut splitter, a once used (as I recall) mity-vac, a pair of beryllium-copper pliers, triples of every width paint roller frame you can think of........

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I only can come up with ONE explanation. I have two older sons that do "borrow" guns from time to time and I may have hid them from them.
    I still don't remember buying the guns but I did find the receipt for both guns. I bought them from separate vendors at the show. I also bought a couple of cases of .308 NM and lots of accessories.
    What really makes me sick is the prices on guns and ammo now compared to 9 years ago. Ammo especially. .45acp was about the price of 7.62x39 now.

Top Bottom