I entered a contest, and I need your votes!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I have entered a contest. In order to win, I need to have the most "Like"s at the end. All I need for you to do is click on the link below, and "Like" my post. It will take no more than 10 seconds to do, if that!

I want Cold Hand... | Facebook

Thanks, and I appreciate any help you guys can give!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Thanks to anyone who has Liked my post! I'm currently in the lead, but still need as many as I can get. Feel free to post that link somewhere else if you think it will help!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Thanks to everyone who has helped. I am currently in first with an amazing lead.

If you haven't clicked the link to help me, it only takes a couple seconds. Think of this as a "help the poor kids in Africa for only pennies a day" commercial. ;)

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    It's official! I won the Cold Hand Arms Spike's Lower Receiver Giveaway by a landslide! I finished with an amazing 230 Likes on my post. The next closest were 116 and 104, then a 46 and 30, and then everyone else with 15 or less.

I almost didn't enter the giveaway because I thought it would be too much work, but it paid off in the end. (spamming everyone on the forums and FaceBook actually was a lot of work..) A huge thanks to all those who helped me out, Liked my post on CHA's wall, and put up with my constant nagging for your help. I really do appreciate it!

If you're ever in the need for anything AR or NFA related make sure to give them a call and Steve will get you taken care of, and feel free to drop my name. Also make sure to Like them on FaceBook for your chance to enter and win one of their future giveaways!

Cold Hand Arms - FaceBook
    Cold Hand Arms | Class III Firearms Dealer

Top Bottom