• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • athyen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Tipton county
    I joined the NFA crowd! I bought myself a Rugged Surge and a Tactical Solutions Axiom. Im pretty excited and can already tell this is going to be a looooooong wait... Not sure how you guys do this. Plus, the Silencerco Hybrid is now giving me buyers remorse... I still know Im gonna love the Surge though. The one can, two lengths aspect really appealed to me.

I think Im already addicted! Next up is filing some form 1's. Is Efile back online for trusts, or does that last update the ATF sent out mean it'll be down for a long while?

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    Congrats! Welcome to the club. I find that the key is to busy yourself with other things and forget about your NFA items. Then when they get approved it's like Christmas. eforms is up and working as of earlier today when I checked.

Last edited:

athyen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Tipton county
    Thanks! That's gonna be my goal, come up with something to distract myself for the time being.

Sweetness, I need to do some efiling then. I could use building a few sbr's as my distraction from the suppressors. Even though I think they are running similar "lead times" right now on the stamp coming back.

Top Bottom