• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I ended up having to sell six handguns to accomplish my goal. Yesterday, I ordered a CZ 75 Shadow Custom SAO from the CZ Custom Shop. I also have my EDC down at Cajun Gun Works getting "tuned". Those have been my goals for awhile but life kept getting in the way. Now, my inventory has been severely depleted but I got what I wanted. Instead of having many really good guns I will now have two superb custom guns. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Merry Christmas to me. :D

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I ended up having to sell six handguns to accomplish my goal. Yesterday, I ordered a CZ 75 Shadow Custom SAO from the CZ Custom Shop. I also have my EDC down at Cajun Gun Works getting "tuned". Those have been my goals for awhile but life kept getting in the way. Now, my inventory has been severely depleted but I got what I wanted. Instead of having many really good guns I will now have two superb custom guns. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Merry Christmas to me. :D

Kind of nice when you decide on your priorities and then start executing on it. I started the process to narrow down to specific platforms, items a while back. I've still got one experiment going, but most everything else I have aligns with my goals regarding specific gun platforms.

Let us know how they turn out and looking forward to a range report.

Top Bottom