I got a case feeder for my Dillon 650, but...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    I got a great gift today for Christmas. My parents got me a case feeder for my Dillon 650. I was ready to come home tonight, install it, and finally use the 650 like it was meant to be used. My reloading room is in my basement. Unfortunately, there is an air duct running above my bench, that prevents the case feeder for fitting. So, Saturday I'll have to buy or build a new bench to put on another wall. This will give me more room for reloading and gun smithing, but I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY TO USE IT! I've never looked foreword to the day after Christmas before!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I bought a factory made steel bench with wood insert at Menards. I then bought the two rolling cabinets to go under it for added work space and storage. It wasn't cheap but I was money well spent.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    You used to be able to cut the mounting bar and case feed tube down to whatever height needed. People with low ceilings or shorter people who couldn't reach the case feeder to dump more brass into it.

Steelworker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Allen County
    You used to be able to cut the mounting bar and case feed tube down to whatever height needed. People with low ceilings or shorter people who couldn't reach the case feeder to dump more brass into it.

I just got a new 650 with the casefeeder this last summer, and I dont believe that the newer versions will allow this mod.

Top Bottom