• ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I know it's not much, but it's a start. :):

Today, I took delivery of 500 Federal HST 9mm 147gr, 250 Federal LE Tactical Low Recoil 00 Buck, and 1000 Silver Bear .223 62gr Boat Tail.

The HST is being split between my brother and I. We're going to shoot some this weekend to make sure it feeds and fires fine. I'm hoping to have some pictures of the recovered lead to post up.

The .223 is obviously for my AR, and the Federal 00 Buck is for Home Defense/Property Defense in the shotgun.

Let's just say I can't wait to go shooting this weekend. :rockwoot:

l_54e1f1040ce71136e08f2903c2f34d5a.jpg

l_d86e844e46542d041b8f8356173c28d5.jpg

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    That HST is some good stuff. I have some in .45 and the cavity is quite large and it expands very, very nicely (looks like a friggin ad with deadly little petals and all). I looked at some HST 9mm last weekend and it looks quite mean as well with all the scoring on the jacket and all.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    That HST is some good stuff. I have some in .45 and the cavity is quite large and it expands very, very nicely (looks like a friggin ad with deadly little petals and all). I looked at some HST 9mm last weekend and it looks quite mean as well with all the scoring on the jacket and all.
    Yea, from what I have found online in reviews and tests, it is some nice stuff. I plan on shooting it through some denim into some water jugs to see how it does. Possibly even some ballistic melons. If I can also get some phone books soaked in water before Sunday I am going to try to recover some of the expanded lead.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, you're on the right track then. When your delivery requires two men and a boy to get the job done, then you've arrived.

Top Bottom