• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moresigs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Elkhart
    I have failed my father's teaching and have major issues today! I left without my gun, without my Knife and without my lighter. He always taught me have the gun so you can kill something for protection or food. Have the knife so you can field dress and cut up the dead thing if it is food. Have the lighter to start a fire to cook said dead thing.

Now here is my major issue. My buddy in the next office said there are reports of rabid moose in town. Here i sit with no way to defend myself from this threat! Great it just got worse, he said they are being ridden by zombies!

Does anyone know if a stapler or mechanical pencil are an effective defense for rabid moose riding zombies? If not and we can not contain this situation, and it spreads because I did not heed my fathers wisdom. Please shoot the shuffling stapler carrying zombie in the head out of mercy. No need to search the body, because I forgot all my useful things at home!!! Well, unless you need a mechanical pencil. Right shirt pocket FYI to save you time.

moresigs

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I left the house naked today!!!
    Pictures or it didn't happen....just kidding, just kidding.

Moose are virtually blind and extrememly dumb from what I've been able to gather by watching hunting shows.

As far as weapons go, I would suggest you start building some weapons now.

mini_weapons.jpg

cdfa_mini_weapons_of_mass_destruction_sample.jpg

121609_mini_4.jpg

500x_austinweaponfinished2.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I leave the house naked every day I go to work. Unfortunately I work in a place where it's not just against company policy to carry, it is a law that I can't carry. :xmad:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom