• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Had a beer with Ian from top shot Thurs night.

Kinda jealous you got to have a beer and chat with Ian, everytime I saw him, he was talking with industry big-wigs, or over with TS alumni Chris at FNH or Julie and Doug at S&W... But on an upside, I got to meet Full-Auto while wondering around the show.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Thought it was funny as well watching it on multiple gun-review channels. ...so, whose video is it, anyway??? :dunno::D

I was going to just comment: "Mehhh ...nuthin' fancy...." but that would have been too easy. :laugh::laugh::laugh: :D

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Kinda jealous you got to have a beer and chat with Ian, everytime I saw him, he was talking with industry big-wigs, or over with TS alumni Chris at FNH or Julie and Doug at S&W... But on an upside, I got to meet Full-Auto while wondering around the show.
    I hung out with Ian, he's a great guy and quite funny. But honestly, I'm much cooler. :D

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Thought it was funny as well watching it on multiple gun-review channels. ...so, whose video is it, anyway??? :dunno::D

I was going to just comment: "Mehhh ...nuthin' fancy...." but that would have been too easy. :laugh::laugh::laugh: :D
    We all own it but me and my cameraman Phil shot and edited the video.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers

I hung out with Ian, he's a great guy and quite funny. But honestly, I'm much cooler. :D

Ian was cool. I saw him outside his hotel then later at dinner. I'm sure full-auto is much cooler. It's just that everytime I seem him he is getting ready to shoot a video or trying to buy a bumpstock:ar15:

Everybody was really nice...I was really surprised how cool James Yeager was.

Top Bottom