• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We purchased a new washer and dryer. I decided to go with propane rather than electric and unfortunately all gas appliance ship ready for natural gas. I have the factory kit to convert it over and the install is way outside of my comfort range.

I’m hoping we have a member who performs this type of work or maybe a member knows someone they could recommend?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    We purchased a new washer and dryer. I decided to go with propane rather than electric and unfortunately all gas appliance ship ready for natural gas. I have the factory kit to convert it over and the install is way outside of my comfort range.

I’m hoping we have a member who performs this type of work or maybe a member knows someone they could recommend?
    YouTube may be your friend?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Your propane supplier should be able to help you.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    What I was about to say. Definitely for the general idea, and might even be able to find that exact dryer. Should be a pretty easy job.
    I think the key with YouTube is to look for the ones with the highest views. Thinking I am not going to go with the one that had 6 views lol

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I've never done a conversion, but I've replaced burner assemblies (and electric elements) before, not difficult. Took me less than 2 hours to disassemble/replace/reassemble.

This short 6 minute vid does a good job showing how in detail.

I fall else fails, PM me and I could do it for you.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you don't find anyone on here, I have heard good things about Wilmot Appliance Service out of Arcadia.
    Thank you. Wilmot was recommended by a neighbor and he came out today and installed the conversion for us. Very pleased with his service if anyone else finds themselves in need of an appliance repair.

Appreciate the help folks.

Top Bottom