• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am looking for some free boxes. If they are just going to be recycled or thrown away. I am on the North side of Fort and would be willing to drive a little bit. They must be clean and odor free as they will storing cloth. I would prefer some uniformity. I do not mind different sizes as long as there are multiples of the same sizes it will make for ease of stacking. Definetly not shoe box size more the size of banana boxes.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am looking for some free boxes. If they are just going to be recycled or thrown away. I am on the North side of Fort and would be willing to drive a little bit. They must be clean and odor free as they will storing cloth. I would prefer some uniformity. I do not mind different sizes as long as there are multiples of the same sizes it will make for ease of stacking. Definetly not shoe box size more the size of banana boxes.

I would recommend trying local book stores. The boxes will be clean and in my experience they are generally happy to rid themselves of them.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Auto Zone will give you boxes as well. The ones that hold 6 gallons of antifreeze or windshield washer fluid are big and sturdy. Just go in and ask them when their truck co
    Ed in and show up the day after. They will have big piles in back.

Top Bottom