• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    So headed out to dinner with my wife, kids and family from out of town.

Went to a local chinese buffet and strapped on my trusty Glock 19 in a simple Fobus paddle holster. I had an oversized fleece sweatshirt on so I really had no concerns that anyone could see my gun.

Well, my 13-month old twins decided to run around the restaurant after we ate. I was in daddy-chasing-kids mode. I did this for 10 minutes and probably walked in front of at least 30 diners...

As we scooped up the kids to head to the car, I reached toward my back pocket to get my wallet and realized that my sweatshirt had ridden up and came back down on the inside of the grip on the G19. In other words, I'd been OCing up and down each aisle for the past 10 minutes.

No one :poop:ed their pants... at least that I could smell.

I saw a few folks looking at me, but I usually attribute that to my natural good looks... :pimp:

Actually, I figured they were looking at my kiddos raising heck.

I don't OC... I usually pocket carry of use an IWB holster. But tonight I did by accident.

I'm reporting this to be honest about the lack of excitement my OCing caused. I would've been self-conscious had I known I was OCing, but I was blissfully ignorant.

I still won't OC as a routine. I CC because I run into people I know professionally who have different opinions about guns. I respect someone's right to do it... in fact, I don't really care if someone OC's or CC's. Now, I wouldn't OC a full-auto MP5 -- but hey, that's just me. ;)

So today I accidentally joined the ranks of OC'ers across Indiana!

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    Out in the county...

Gracie's?

About a month ago, there was 3 gentlemen OC'ing there during lunch. I don't think they were LE because they were not with the other LEO's that were in there in uniform. No one seemed to give them much of a look while we were in there.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Gracie's?

About a month ago, there was 3 gentlemen OC'ing there during lunch. I don't think they were LE because they were not with the other LEO's that were in there in uniform. No one seemed to give them much of a look while we were in there.

Sounds about right!

There are almost always Sheriff's Deputies there... just not tonight.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Show off!!!! ;)

Don't worry...we'll convert you back to the way "normal" people carry. :):

:popcorn:

I thought this guy was looking at me funny...
    Fat-Cop-Fat_500x500.jpg

:D

Top Bottom