• crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    2006-10-16-09-33-04adj.jpg

That's it in the bottom right corner.

Scenery a lot better than what we have around here. Darn near unlimited covered lanes. Fairly high back stop ;). Warm 78 degrees too.

I wanna move...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wow! Did you guys shoot paper, steel or critters? :D What was the distance and what did you shoot with?

I've never been west of the Mississippi. I want to go hunting out there one of these days.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Wow! Did you guys shoot paper, steel or critters? :D What was the distance and what did you shoot with?

I've never been west of the Mississippi. I want to go hunting out there one of these days.

We were shooting pistols at paper. My uncle had a couple that were unfired. So I cleaned and fired them. A Colt 1991M1 Compact and a Ruger P89DC.

We were just shooting at 7 and 10 yards. The range goes out to 200 yards on the right hand side (of the left-most section).

$7 a person for non-members. Stay as long as you like...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I love the Arizona/Nevada area, never thought I would, but ever since the first time I went to Vegas, I have wanted to move to the Southwest. Only problem is, that would require me leaving Indiana, and that aint happening.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    One of my favorite places in the country in around Joshua National park. Only problem is its in California. The Arizona desert is pretty much the same to me, and I can deal with their politics.

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    My wife has family that lives on the outskirts of Phoenix. We go visit about once a year. I absolutely love it out there. Sweet looking range by the way!

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I love, love, love the desert southwest. Arizona, New Mexico... honestly once you're outside of Vegas, Nevada is gorgeous too.

It actually is in the plan once the kids are through the Hamilton SE school system. 11 more years to go.

Top Bottom