• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Perhaps I should try to get my three guns on my wish list now before next June. It isn't a big list, a Henry 22 lever action, AR 15 and a Walther P22 for my wife to shoot at the range.

That would be a good ideal! They soak the extra funds up pretty fast. But they are worth every penny!! the Henry's a sweet choice for a lever. I have two Henry levers! Enjoy!! I have a couple AR's they are a blast! haven't handled the Walther stuff yet.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    congrats! now get a will, term life insurance, talk to someone who is willing to raise your child if you are not alive. spell it all out. parenthood is the best gift around.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    100k? A good start, but let me challenge you a bit. Look at cost of child care until the child is in school all day, add the outstanding mortgage balance, cost of college tuition, and then add 5-10X your income to find a safe number. Term insurance is so stinking cheap it's an incredible peace of mind for your family.

if you were born in 1980, healthy, no tobacco, $500k for 20 years is $22/mo.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Congrats and may [STRIKE]your first child[/STRIKE] all your children be masculine children.;)

Top Bottom