• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    my exerience was completely the opposite of this. I knew NOTHING about archery and they taught me everything I needed to know. They had me shoot a lot of bows on the range. Once I made my choice they helped me with every decision down to arrows, then gave me time on the range and lessons to learn. :dunno:

i'm shocked.. honestly, my family members and the few friends i do have around here have been nothing but let down. maybe we've had them on bad days or at bad times.. who knows? but that's just what i've come up with.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    You should just head right down the road to The Little Arrow Shop in Mace. The guy can come off as sort of rude sometimes, but he really knows his s***. I was shooting terrible before I went to him, and he showed me that just correcting the angle of my hand changed everything.

I definitely reccomend him.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I've been going to The Outdoorsman for about 12 years for fishing, hunting, firearms and archery and have had nothing but good experiences with them.Their prices are a little on the high side, but the experience is worth paying for to me. The staff is always friendly and courteous to me and I have never seen them be rude to anyone. Honey Creek is a good shop as well.(Jason used to be fishing manager at Outdoorsman). I'm not sure if his archery dept. is open yet.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    If the bow its you and you shoot it well then its the bow for you. You can get into bow hunting realitively cheap or you can spend a bunch. Just find a bow that fits and is comfortable to you. A 20 dollar garage sale special that fits and you shoot great is a whole lot better than a 1000 dollar bow that doesnt fit and you shoot horrably. Best of luck with your new purchase.

Top Bottom