• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    lol not much to look at but they have given the range a makeover. if you want to just have a look around to see what it looks like it is ok to just show up. They even have membership apps next to the sign in sheet.

Last edited:

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    if you turn it in while one of the higher ups is there they can write you out a card right then. or if you call steve bemish (club pres) he can possibly meet you up there and get you a card so you can go to town.

Steve Bemish (765) 621-3642

bambek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Henry Co.
    I go often on Friday mornings as I have Fridays off and it usually a good time to be there.
    Let me know if ya wanna meet there then or weeknights except Wednesdays.
    Tuesdays is trap night so the range is closed but that's when the wife and I joined.
    It costs $1 each time you use the range, $2 if you're a visitor, so yes you could shoot the day you checked it out as long as accompanied by a member and paid the $2.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I go often on Friday mornings as I have Fridays off and it usually a good time to be there.
    Let me know if ya wanna meet there then or weeknights except Wednesdays.
    Tuesdays is trap night so the range is closed but that's when the wife and I joined.
    It costs $1 each time you use the range, $2 if you're a visitor, so yes you could shoot the day you checked it out as long as accompanied by a member and paid the $2.

does that mean members pau $1 each time they use the range?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    does that mean members pau $1 each time they use the range?

Yes 1$ range fee goes towards new target stands and backers. Seeing as though the membership fees are pretty low, I don't have a problem with it. If we can just get people to stop shooting up the target stands it would help.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yea members pay $1 each visit to help cover the cost of the target stands, which for the most part are usually well kept up with w/regards to maintenance, most of which is simply changing out the corrugated plastic target backings but occasionally the frames do need replaced also.

It would definitely help if "some" of the folks out there would stop shooting the frames all to crud but eh what can ya do? aside from occasionally replace the damaged frames that is?

Top Bottom