Ideas for carrying with bball shorts/jogger pants.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think a couple Ulti-Clips screwed onto a decent kydex holster for your G43 would work.

The low 7-8 round capacity of the G43 would shine on a rig like this, where weight/balance is critical.

:twocents:

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I wouldn't carry a DAO without a trigger covered by a holster, etc either, but that's your choice.
    I realize this is not the safest way to carry. I tried a few pocket holsters with the P32. If the holster is big enough to stay properly positioned in my pocket, the gun gets lost in the holster. Likewise, if the holster is small enough for the gun, it is too small to maintain position in the pocket. I grew up in the US Army, where I was taught that NOTHING goes in your (front pants) pockets. Now, gun on the right, magazine on the left, nothing else in either. Rest assured, my CM9 goes in the same pocket, but lives in a DeSantis holster. The 365XL goes in IWB Kydex.

I sincerely hope I never find out how dangerous naked pocket carry can be. Every time I practice draw, I can see that guy who shot himself in the leg drawing a 1911, I believe, from an OWB holster. Index on the slide, index on the slide, index on the slide... Wash, rinse, repeat.

Here is the video:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I haven't personally used this, but have heard good things. Theoretically you could even carry naked if you want.

Just not in public please.

Enigma-OS-Standard.jpg

What does the loop go around?....asking for a friend....

Top Bottom