• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • holmes54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    I bought the lower for my AR15 a while back and i need some ideas to try and talk my wife into letting me spend some more money this weekend at the 1500 (for my upper). Any ideas?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I have no idea how to move this so if it needs moved please do. Thank you
    in the future so you will know, you can either click the report post icon (the red triangle under a username box) or you can PM a mod directly. sometimes they will see it and move things for you. it happens to all of us so dont feel bad. i wasnt trying to be mean. you will just get a lot better response if your question is seen in the right topic section. good luck on your upper. there are so many choices you will get some good recommendations. you might also post how much money your willing to spend because the sky is the limit on price. :yesway:

holmes54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Thank you for moving it and letting me know how. As far as money it would be for an upper and more if i could get out of her

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    Bribe her. That might be the easier solution.

"In exchange for letting me go to the 1500 and buy more goodies for my upper. I'll buy you a nice dinner/take you shoe shopping/whatever it is she wants."

If you don't think that will work, then I agree with JinX. Go to the 1500, and beg for forgiveness later.

Or better yet, combine the two! Give her some money to go shopping for the day by herself. Let her treat herself to a day. Then after she leaves, go to the 1500.

Top Bottom