• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I will be posting these in the classifieds shortly. I have no idea what they are for. I'm hoping somebody here can help me.

I have two nearly identical leather shoulder holster sets. One is obviously used and one is brand new.

First, the used one (maroon colored) has two double, snap pouches for a total of four, single stack magazines. The magazines are loaded with 9mm Luger. The back of the magazine carriers are marked "Bianchi #20C S&W 39." The holster itself has a patch cleaning rod affixed to the forward spine.

Second holster set is new with no markings on it. There is a sale sticker on the holster with the following markings:

N
    Tokarev H
    12/11/96

Any help identifying the correct holster application as well as the magazines would be appreciated. I figure the magazines could be for a S&W 39 but I am not sure. The new holster is marked Tokarev but I wouldn't have a clue what gun ... I didn't even hear the word Tokarev until I saw it on this holster.

Thanks.
    20110218Classifieds06.jpg

20110218Classifieds08.jpg

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Those almost look like the mags and holsters that would go with a CZ52. 7.62x25 Tok has the same case diameter as 9mm Luger, so a 9mm round would fit in the mags, albeit it would be a little shorter than a 7.62x25 round.

Top Bottom