• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Saturday the 16th of may wssc (west side sportsmans club) will have their first match of the "post corona virus" season :):

normally they run their match the second Saturday (the date would have been 5-9) but they've pushed it back a week to the 16th

sign up on practiscore, and please note on the sign up page there is a acknowledgment of "covid 19" guidelines that must be checked in order to register!

https://practiscore.com/clubs/west-side-sportsmans-clubs

and keep an eye out, im about 99.99999% positive that red brush will start their events beginning the first week of june! (idpa, steel challenge, prc, Wednesday night ar matches and Thursday night bowling pin matches),I know at least 5 board members that will vote to allow the matches to start again!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Red Brush WILL BE HAVING the monthly IDPA match, barring any other COVID craziness.

yes starting may 31st organized matches at red brush will start again with social distancing in place! (squad limits of 10, masks recommended but not required, limited contact with shared items like score pads, timers and paint, shooters meeting will happen in your squad instead of everyone gathering at bay one, and im sure there will be more in place by then)

i'll post info for steel challenge, bowling pins, and idpa (if scowens doesn't post it first)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Today was a great match very challenging and fun! Light squads though, I assume they were light because rain was in the forecast. If you haven’t been to a match at wssc, you don’t know what you’re missing!

Top Bottom