• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Gettin snowed on today, is that close enough?

Seriously! Who's the bright idea person who wished SNOW upon us! Sheesh, I guess Mother Nature was listening cuz you got your wish!
    It started snowing here very early this morning (like around 4am), and hasn't let up since! We're up to 2 inches and it's still coming down pretty hard. You had to go and jinx us didn't you! You couldn't just enjoy the nice, balmy weather we were having....you had to go and complain about not having any snow.......and POOF....here it is!

So, since it's all your fault....I fully expect you to shovel my driveway, walkways, and patio so the dogs don't slip on the slush and ice out there!

JUST KIDDING!!!!! But really? Snow? We had a White Christmas last year, I remember it well since I'd just gotten back from CA where in the Bay Area they only get snow on the very tops of the mountains.

And yes, they do have actual mountains that far down the state. The ones I'm referring to are Mt. Hamilton, where the Observatory is, as well as Mt. Diablo, a long defunct volcano. They have wild bore there as well, and a few brave people go out and hunt them from time to time. I say "brave" only because the last I heard, it was against the law.

Go figure.....it's illegal to hunt wild bore there, but legal here.....
    But it's legal to smoke Pot there...(heck, the govt grows it for you, and it comes in all flavors and kinds, cookies, brownies, butter, hash etc., and any Dr. will prescribe it for you, even if you only have a hangnail!) but it's not legal to smoke it here? Something is seriously askew! And with the govt growing it, it's pure, and the local cities are making a killing off the proceeds and profits! OAKLAND is a prime example. Most of them have gone from deep in the RED, to very far into the BLACK! Drug dealing, at least when it comes to Pot, is almost non-existant. Our govt at it's very best.....??? :dunno:

7th Stepper

And before anyone jumps to conclusions, NO I don't smoke it. As I stated above, it's legal THERE, but it's illegal HERE! And I live here. I'm a stickler about obeying the laws! As a responsible gun owner, I HAVE to be!

Oh well, different smokes for different folks. :D (IE: Bacon vs Pot)

Last edited:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I agree that the snow was pretty cool in here last year. But you can get your snow on in another way too. If you do a google search for "let it snow" in pretty much any browser OTHER THAN IE, you can have your snow.

Top Bottom