• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    LOL I just turned 32. I'm 5'10 and weigh 165 lbs. (weighed 230 a year ago). I eat healthy, workout regularly. At the end of last summer, I could run 1.5 miles in under 12 minutes. I also bicycle, road and mountain.

I have no worries of a heart attack :D

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If you're working outside in this cold you do need to be careful about working up a sweat.

Slow down and take off a layer. If that sweat starts to freeze you can be in for a world of hurt as hypothermia can set in very quickly.

It's not as big of a deal if you have a warm place to go quickly after you stop working, but if you're going to be outside for any amount of time after you stop it can become an issue.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    I could give Shaq sweating lessons, the amateurish dick. I blame my maternal grandmother's gene puddle. Mention work, a stressful situation, or have it be over 69 degrees and I sweat like a rented mule. I'd pat good money to make it stop, as would my kids, my brother and sister, their kids...oh hell, all of us. Kentuckians...sheesh.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Most outdoor work, with winter will create sweat. Clothing, temp drops, wind, sometimes my eyes tear a lot. Work a little, come in. Repeat. Don't commit a body to weather abuse. Slow down, it doesn't all have to be done in xx minutes, or hours. Common sense should prevail.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom