• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've heard we're supposed to be getting a Dunkin' Donuts at either Stop 11 and Emerson or County Line and Emerson, maybe they got confused on the opening date?:dunno:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I've heard we're supposed to be getting a Dunkin' Donuts at either Stop 11 and Emerson or County Line and Emerson, maybe they got confused on the opening date?:dunno:
    FY7xbxE.gif

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    They're still hanging out. 1 cruiser facing wrong direction on the off ramp from 65 South and several more in the hospital parking lot, all with their lights still on.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

I can't help it, I've always reached for the low hanging fruit! Actually had this conversation with a motorcycle LEO one morning in Long's Donuts. Great guy and great sense of humor.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    News says St. Francis is on lock down due to a police chase for a shoplifter. Seems a bit extreme for a shoplifter so I'll assume the news doesn't have the full story.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    You know they have a Jack's in Greenwood now and Southport has Longs. I think there is a Daylight Donuts as well, but I haven't ever been there.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    You know they have a Jack's in Greenwood now and Southport has Longs. I think there is a Daylight Donuts as well, but I haven't ever been there.

Jack's is my new Go-To in Greenwood.

Daylight used to be it, but A) Jack's is closer to my house and B) their products are like 2x as big. One caveat: Daylight's "old fashioned" donuts are almost otherworldly good. But that's probably my favorite style of donut.

We're also getting a brand new donut place somewhere at Co. Ln. Rd. and 135. Like "next door" to Daylight. I'm all for more places to enhance my A1c - but I'm fearful for Daylight's future. They're good people.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Jack's is my new Go-To in Greenwood.

Daylight used to be it, but A) Jack's is closer to my house and B) their products are like 2x as big. One caveat: Daylight's "old fashioned" donuts are almost otherworldly good. But that's probably my favorite style of donut.

We're also getting a brand new donut place somewhere at Co. Ln. Rd. and 135. Like "next door" to Daylight. I'm all for more places to enhance my A1c - but I'm fearful for Daylight's future. They're good people.

Yeah Daylight is good enough that I had to alter my commute route or I would have had to change my screen name to tactically fat junior!:n00b: Haven't tried Jack's yet but have heard enough good comments about them that I'm going to have to give them a try one day.

Top Bottom