• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    TFT is offering its Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law course on July 30 at Eagle Creek Pistol Range.

Are you unsure of the effects of the new gun laws, effective July 1, 2011 - including where you now can - and cannot - carry a gun with an Indiana LTCH?

Do you fully understand the circumstances under which you can - and cannot - use deadly force to defend yourself or others - and how your right to defend yourself changes depending on whether you are in your home, your car or in public?

Do you fully undertand Indiana's "Stand Your Ground" law and how that provision of Indiana law affects your ability to defend yourself or others with deadly force?

Do you fully understand your potential civil liability in a lawsuit involving your ownership or use of a firearm?

We cover all of these topics, and many, many more, in this full-day course.

To register, visit www.shop.tactical-firearms.com and click on Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law.

Questions or comments? Please send me a PM, call (317) 432-0747 or email grelford@tactical-firearms.com.

We hope to see you on the 30th!

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    The ICLEF seminar that I am chairing is actually based on my Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law course, so the content is very similar, but it is designed specifically for lawyers and utilizes several outside speakers, including State Sen. Jim Tomes who introduced several of the pro-gun bills recently passed in Indiana and Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry. The length of the two is actually comparable, since the ICLEF conference is being held in three 3-hour sessions on Aug. 17, Sept. 7 and Oct. 5.

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    We still have openings for this course on Saturday. If you enjoy the "legal scenarios" that I post on INGO, I think you'd really get a lot out of this course.

Top Bottom